- Book & Lyrics by: Chad Beguelin
- Book by: Bob Martin
- Music by: Matthew Sklar
- Director: Jeff LaMothe
- Asst. Director:
- Music Director:
- Producer: Laura Quinn
In this glittery, uplifting ode to acceptance, The Prom follows Emma, a high school student who dreams of taking her girlfriend to their senior prom. Unfortunately, her plans are foiled by a homophobic PTA. When her story pops up on Twitter, four Broadway has-beens see a PR opportunity in the situation. They descend upon Emma’s small Indiana town and wreak havoc as everyone learns a lesson of tolerance and selflessness along the way. A joyous, funny and sweet production that will appeal to several generations of musical fans!
May 3, 4, 5*, 10, 11, 12*, 17, 18, 19*
- Fridays & Saturdays @ 8 p.m.
- *Sunday Matinees @ 2 p.m.
- All tickets: $25 (includes ticketing fee)
- To purchase tickets to this show, click here
- For further information, call 248-644-2075
TO BE ANNOUNCED