Lend Me A Tenor
- Written by Ken Ludwig
- Directed by Eileen White
Set in 1934, the Cleveland Grand Opera Company has contracted with the world-famous Italian tenor known as Il Stupendo to perform in a one-night only fundraiser. Through a series of mishaps, the tenor takes a double dose of tranquillizers, and all appearance are that he is dead. In an effort to salvage this disaster, the company’s director convinces his musically talented assistant to dress up and take Il Stupendo’s place as the star of the evening’s opera. This zany madcap comedy by Ken Ludwig, the playwright that brought us Moon Over Buffalo and Leading Ladies, we leave the audience teary-eyed with laughter.
March 10, 11, 12*, 17, 18, 19*, 24, 25, 26*
- Fridays & Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- *Sunday Matinees @ 2 p.m.
- All tickets: $25 (includes ticketing fee)
- To purchase tickets to this show, click here
- For further information, call 248-644-2075
Lend Me A Tenor cast:
- Joe Danz as Max
- Marie Burchi-Skipinski as Maggie
- Ben Feliciano as Saunders
- Russell Boyle as Tito
- Sonja Rasmussen Distefano as Maria
- Sue Chekaway as Julia
- Kendall Doman as Diana
- Jeffrey Weiner as Bellhop